The Riyadh Municipality Portal is an important channel of communication between the Municipality and the beneficiaries of its services. The Portal has established a charter for such beneficiaries and users to provide them with a clear understanding of the portal duties and their responsibilities towards the Portal.
Leading the way in the enhancement and deliverance of municipal services, as well as facilitating e-services, information, and transactions between beneficiaries and employees of the RM departments and facilities.
The RM Portal seeks to contribute to putting into effect the Municipality's vision; namely, delivering best quality integrated and comprehensive municipal services, by providing e-services and the necessary information on all municipal services, in accordance with the globally approved standards.
- Finding out the newly introduced e-services throughout the RM departments and sectors, and publishing them on the Portal, so as to be easily used.
- Providing miscellaneous, highly professional informational content; including news, reports, activities and events, as well as awareness materials and coverage of RM events.
- Shedding light on the developments of municipal services and municipal-associated issues, and making them accessible through the Portal.
- Ongoing development of the Portal content, according to the best and highest quality standards.
- Developing the RM Portal to be deemed the online reference of the e-municipal services provided in the Kingdom.
- Adopting the state-of-the-art technologies and methods of content display, with a view to attainting total quality in terms of both form and content.
- Achieving the highest possible level of communication and interaction with the beneficiaries of the Portal's various services.
- Providing a unique model of governmental e-transactions.
- All people living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (citizens, residents and guests).
- Business community.
- RM employees.
- Those searching for information concerning the Saudi municipal affairs.
- Adopting the world's most advanced technologies in service deliverance and information confidentiality.
- Paying close attention to the content quality, through a constellation of professional cadres.
- Compatibility with all web browsers, thus taking into account the users' various preferences.
- Receiving the Portal visitors' opinions and suggestions around the clock.
- The time taken for the accessibility to the homepage and all other pages should not exceed a maximum of 6 seconds.
- The time taken for the accessibility to the Portal’s homepage is about the average between 4-6 seconds.
- Ratio of readiness is 99.4 %.
- The Riyadh Municipality’s Portal is keen on enhancing the levels of performance and quality in order to improve the current ratio and reduce the Portal’s downtime.
Based on the vision and mission of the Riyadh Municipality, and in order to achieve the objectives of its portal, we seek to provide the best possible services to portal users including citizens, residents and visitors as well as the business sector.
To recognize what the portal will do to achieve these goals, we have identified the most prominent obligations of the portal as follows:
- Help and Support: The portal aims to provide a variety of services to support anyone who has a link with the portal. It contains texts, images and videos. It also provides various forms of linkages, including Frequently Asked Questions, Ease of Use, PDA, and mobile applications for visually impaired persons. For more information on the assistance and support services, please click here .
- E-Participation: Portal administration provides details on how you can better engage with us and how to provide feedback on our performance for a mutually beneficial relationship. For more information about e-Participation, please click here
- Complaints and Suggestions: The portal is continually looking at ways to improve services and therefore welcome feedbacks of its users regarding any aspects of performance and services. Once a complaint is received from you, we will take proactive steps to resolve the issue immediately and advise the complainant on the status update or outcome.
- We are committed to assist our users and fulfill expectations about our services by providing ease of contact where their concerns can be lodged at ease. Users may contact us via the following channels:
Tel:– 4136021 (11) 00966
SADAD service/Ext.: 1022/1129/1125
Call Center: 940
Postal Code:– 11146
In accordance with our commitment to provide our users and beneficiaries with the best services, there are a set of responsibilities borne by these users and beneficiaries to get the desired result. Here are some details about the responsibilities of the user and beneficiary towards the portal:
- Terms and Conditions of Use: Users should fully understand the terms and conditions. For the full Terms and Conditions of Use, please click here.
- E-Participation: Portal administration provides details on how you can better engage with us and how to provide feedback on our performance for a mutually beneficial relationship. E-Participation includes a number of participatory tools, including polls, comments, questionnaires and municipal blog. For more information about e-Participation, please click here.
- Complaints and Inquiries: The Portal designed a series of channels and tools that enable its users to participate effectively and deliver their views to all officials including His Excellency the Mayor.
- User’s Charter: Riyadh Municipality provides users with all its municipal services all over its facilities without discrimination for any reason, and recognizes the rights of users and their families during treatment at such municipal facilities. The Municipality expects that users and their families will take responsibility towards the municipal facility where they receive the service.