Goal of Service:
The service allows design offices to issue a building permit through locating plot, sureying data, building models and components, setbacks, conditions, adding attachments, billing and issuing the building permit. Where interaction with beneficiary is through text messages (SMS) and e-mail until authorization and delivery of building permit to beneficiary.
- Register on the Uniform Application Portal (https://eservices.alriyadh.gov.sa).
- Entry to service then add components and setbacks according to Saudi Building Code and approval of requirements.
- Paying the bill amount within one month from invoice issuance date.
- Attach all required documents.
- Copy of owner civil status card / passport copy for non-Saudi.
- Copy of Property deed.
- Acknowledgement of the design office to take responsibility for architectural, construction, electrical and mechanical study according to an agreement between the owner, the design office, and sub-municipality or Riyadh Municipality.
- Audit form of construction system and requirements for residential units audited by the design office in its relative fields with seal and signature.
- Acknowledgement of the owner to implement controls and conditions list.
- Building layouts in PDF format approved by the design office.
- Waste disposal commitment.
- Coordination Certificate (Electricity Company).
- Surveying (Design Office).
- Certified attorney in case of attendant is not the owner.
Beneficiary: Contracts with the design office.
Design Office: Submit for issuing building permit through the e-services portal (https://eservices.alriyadh.gov.sa). The application includes the selection of the land plot through the base map, adding components and setbacks, adding attachments, approving conditions, and issuance and printing the bill through SADAD.
Beneficiary: Paying the fees bill.
Design Office: Issuing the building permit.
Building Permits Directorate in Sub-Municipality: Receiving and reviewing the application. If they have any observations, an update of attachments and deficiencies will be requested in a text message will be sent to the Design Office (in this step the procedure will be discontinued until the deficiencies are completed through the e-services portal).
Design office: Completes deficiencies as mentioned in SMS and re-attach documents through the portal.
Building Permits Directorate in Sub-Municipality: Assigning the Building Permit Engineer to perform the technical review of the license, (in case of any notes or deficiencies in documents, the Design Office will be notified by text message (SMS) and e-mail for correction and re-attaching complete documents, in this step the procedure will be discontinued until deficiencies are completed through e-services portal by Design office).
Design Office: Makes corrections and amendments and attach missing documents through the portal.
Director of Building Permits, Deputy Mayor for Construction and Mayor: Permit approval.
Design Office: Print the building permit through the portal and send it to beneficiary.