Although the RM Portal is not a specialized media or news site, it has been always committed to the provision of its media and news services in accordance with the rules and regulations of the specialized portals. To that end, the Portal is keen to enable the visitors to add their comments to all the media and news material published on the portal. The Portal, thus, endeavors to accumulate the largest possible number of our visitors' views and ideas on the Portal's content.
Terms of Comments:
In accordance with the RM Portal's comments publishing policy, every comment is well reviewed before publishing, taking into account the following considerations:
- Comments should be relevant to the published material (news, reports or articles). Irrelevant comments should be avoided.
- You will have to submit the data required for adding comments.
- It is highly recommended to use a clear and understandable language.
- Do not send the comment more than once.
- It is forbidden to use any improper or indecent words, or any expressions that may imply libel and defamation, or any religiously, sectarianly or racially offensive meaning; no matter what the reason or impulse is.
- Be careful when using religious quotations (Qur'an, Hadeeth, etc.), lest you should distort them. It is also recommended to use them in proper situations.
- Comments must not include personal telephone numbers or addresses.
For more Municipal information on the Comments Publishing Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org