Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman bin Thunayan
Born in Taif in 1357 corresponding to 1938 and received his first education in it, and he worked in young age.
- He Worked between 1962 - 1964 as Assistant Director-General for
- Social Affairs, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, responsible for the care of young people.
- Since 1965, worked in several international organizations including the ILO, UNESCO and the World Health Organization.
- Appointed in 1386 (1965) as Secretary of the city of Riyadh to become the second-Trustees of the capital after Prince Faisal Fahd al-Farhan.
- Moved to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs acts as an agent year 1398,1977.
- Headed the Saudi delegation to the Arab-African Dialogue Conference in Niger in 1399, corresponding to 1978. Also led a delegation of the Arab and Islamic preparation for the establishment of the Arab Towns Organization and the Organization of Islamic cities.
- Appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Government of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques in Spain in 1416, corresponding to 1996.
- Awarded the King Abdul Aziz medal as well as numerous local honors, Arab and international levels.
- May God have mercy on him, died in 22/1/1421 corresponding to 27/4/2000 .
From 1386 H To1396 H